Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What is in a name?

They call her Cali-Bear, and Cali-Monster and Baby-Cali. Ladies and Gentlemen, here before you is the newest addition to our family....."Cali Madison"!! I know I showed you a picture of her before, but she is getting so cute, I just had to pass these on too. That is her little toe in her dress, just so you know. :)

The chubbier, tanner baby in the picture is Jennifer's son Andru. You've heard me talk about him before.....he is 4 weeks behind Cali, and still out weighs her. He was 10 pounds at birth. He is such a little chubby wubby!! And a little doll baby. We are going to fix Cali and Andru up. Its a pre-arranged agreement between parents. Cheyenne is with Ryan, and Ciera is with Tyler, and now Cali with Andru. It all works out perfect!

I was the one that picked out her name you know....."Cali". It means 'the beautiful one' in Greek language. My father comes from Greece, his family supposedly originated from there. God only knows with the secrets in his family if its even true. Thats a whole other blog too.
Cali is a little cutie pie. She has such large lips, you can see she'll give Angelina Jolie a run for her money. We are thinking she'll have blue eyes like her Mom and her Aunt Linda. We can only hope. I have green eyes, so that would be fine with me too.

Well you little sweetie, I can't wait to see the person you grow into, either way, your Grandma loves you forever. Thank you for making this a better world by being born. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home