Monday, March 12, 2007

Whew.....its been a while, hasn't it??

Been busy obviously......or I would have been here writing in my blog a lot sooner. I wrote in that other blog too, about quitting smoking. You know what?? Its been 114 days since Mike and Quit, and we haven't even had (1) cigarette!!! Yeah for us!!

Hope everyone is fine. I've been busy filling out College applications, paying all senior dues, pictures, applications, SAT scores, Military Ball dress costs etc for Jo Beth. Senior year costs can be troublesome, and expensive! Somebody is making money....and its not me!!

Jo Beth will be attending "North Carolina State University at Greensboro" in the fall. I'm excited for her. Hope she follows through.....my fingers are crossed. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat code[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or misunderstood ways to produce an income online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home