Thursday, November 30, 2006

13 DAYS AND COUNTING

Yup its been 13 Days without a Cigarette. I realize I'm making a big-deal out of this, but it is HUGE for me and Mike. HUGE!!!!!
I'm pretty sure we have made it this long because of the Wellbutrin XL. I'm afraid to get off of it, for fear of relapse. We have cut ourselves down to one pill, 150 MG. Instead of the (2) pills a day we were on. One of the side effects of Wellbutrin is lack of sleep. I think it was because we were taking our second pill at 6 PM. But either way, we are down to one pill.

The urges I'm getting are more of an annoyance now than anything. I know what it is caused by, and I try to just get through those few minutes. Once I do, I pat myself on the back, and let myself know, "I DID IT". Until the next one.

I'm waiting for these urges to finally stop. I belong to an online group called http://www.quitnet.com and it really is a big help. Lots of people going through the same thing I am. Very supporting......and that's what we need now.
I long for the day that I don't "think" of them anymore. They are on my mind every 2-3 seconds. I hate that part.....
I actually caught myself NOT thinking about them last night during a show on TV last night. It was a great episode of "ONE TREE HILL".
I went and bought another $10 in my oral habits..... (Altoids, Extra Gum, Watermelon and Wintergreen, Ice Breakers and Jolly Ranchers). I try to stick to the sugar-free ones where I can. But I don't imagine Sugar-free Jolly Ranchers are very good, so I have the Sugar ones. :)

Well just wanted to Jot a few notes down...Thanks for keeping up. Until next time......Smile, and breathe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home