Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Day Finally Arrived.....

Sorry I've been gone! My New Granddaughter (Cali Madison) was born on July 31st at 10:29 PM. It was a very LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG day. Started at 6 AM Monday morning. Lee Ann was doing so good all day, contractions perfectly apart. But Cali got stuck in the birth canel and they had to give Lee Ann a C-Section. I was really hoping she wasn't going to need one. But such is life. She is finally here, YEAH!!!!!!

Mommy is doing quite well, and should be getting out of the hospital this evening or maybe tomorrow morning. Cali will be going home to see her puppies, the Chow (Sequoia) and the Great Dane (Tonka). We discussed him earlier. All I know is Lee Ann is about to have her hands full!!

I was sorry to hear this week that Jeff's (Lee Ann's Husband) Uncle Randy was in the hospital with a stroke. I'm now told he is totally brain dead, and they have removed him from Life support. His body is holding its own for now, but I'm sure it won't be for long. Sad...very sad.

They say for every life that leaves, another one takes its place. Randy may be leaving us, but Cali is coming in. Sad for one, Joyous for the other. Such I suppose, is the Circle of Life.

God Bless Randy, Rest in Peace.

My daughter and her husband are very upset, of course. Its been a bitter-sweet week for them. Jeff lived with Randy for sometime, and with his own parents (not very good ones at that) living at different locations, and not getting along with anyone ....I know he loved his Uncle Randy very much. I feel really bad for him.

Ok...enough Sad stuff. CALI is here....and I'm so excited. She weighed in at 7 lbs, 9 ounces. She was 20 inches long, and a full head of brown hair. Which most likely will turn blonde and then go brunette again. Like the rest of our family. She is absolutly beautiful, a picture of perfection. She has full lips, and wide eyes, and very much is a good mix between her parents. Welcome to the world Cali.....we so were expecting you!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home