Thursday, July 27, 2006

Waiting, and Waiting.......

I feel like its time, don't you?? NO, the baby isn't here yet. I don't think I would be so anxious if she didn't get me going with the whole "plug" thing. Now, I want Cali here. Unbelievable she hasn't had her yet. She's still at work....can you believe it?? We went this afternoon and got her dresser for the babies room. And it is a beautiful set. Cherry. Very Pretty. Her and Jeff (Lee Ann's husband) picked up the crib last week.

We had dinner at Karen's (my older sister) house last night, a bit of a barbecue/pool party for my Aunt Cathy. She'll be flying back into NJ on Friday, and I'll be sad to see her leave. I can tell Mom really likes having her around. And she has been such a blast to have here. I wish she lived closer. I really do.

Its nice to have your family around, sometimes I think their the only ones who understand us. We are a bit dysfunctional...but we put the word "fun" in dyfunctional believe me! Besides I believe the "new" normal is a "dysfunctional" family. Who decides what is normal anyway? My family is no different than most I think. My immediate family, my girls, granddaughters and Mike are the most normal in my family. But if you ask all of them, they'll tell you the same thing.

Cheyenne and Ciera (you met them below) were there swimming at Karen's too. As a matter of fact it was pretty much a full house. All the family I mean. George's (my brother) boys, all four of them and their Mom Colleen, and of course Karen's family. Her two sons, TJ and Dakota (who is quite a handful) her daughter Sherianne, and her husband Randy. My brother Jason and his family which includes a daughter and son and his wife Denise . It turned out to be a nice time. It was just a bit muggy, but the food was good, the company was good too.
A few were missing, but that's another days blog. :)

2 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home